Upgrading the application is entirely similar to the initial installation.
Please refer to the installation procedure: Deployment
Good practices for upgrade resiliency:
- do not modify any file out of the “local” directory (create it yourself if you need any modification)
Upgrade from version 3.1.x and previous¶
Since the release 3.2.0, the application relies on the “Linux Netfilter (iptables)”.
As such, if you have previously indexes data, the following steps have to be done:
- Deploy and configure the TA for iptables
- Replace and/or update the existing file monitor
- Deploy the Netfilter application new release
- Use the setup page of the application to search for both the old index/sourcetype and the standard index/eventtype